DarebinMOVES - Making MOVEment Easy!
We’re so excited to launch our health and fitness app called DarebinMOVES – a new and exciting tool for a collective ‘whole community’ approach to health and fitness. Golf is a great activity to get outside and enjoy the outdoors, get those steps up while you walk the course and move your body. We’re all about healthy living, being active and playing more golf at Northcote Public Golf Course and we want to help you find ways to increase your activity levels and connect with other locals and community members.
What is DarebinMOVES?
The DarebinMOVES app tracks your physical activity and movement (it also connects with all the main smart devices and watches) to produce a measurement of activity called a ‘MOVE’. By MOVEing your body more you will be happier, healthier and have overall increased wellbeing.
Features of the app include:
- Fitness challenges (compete against your friends and win cool prizes)
- Track your outdoor MOVEment – run/walk/bike – and count your MOVES during your golf game!
- Healthy tips & tricks
- Stay in touch with us at Northcote Public Golf Course.
Join our Fitness Challenges to win!
Download the app, join our May/June fitness challenge and complete 15,000 MOVEs during this period and to in the draw to win a prize valued at over $300!*
- 4 x rounds of 18-holes of golf at Bundoora Park Public Golf Course
- 3 x hours off-peak court hire at Narrandjeri Stadium
- $20 food/drink voucher redeemable at either venue.